Redress Eco-Fashion and Textiles Conference brings together leaders from throughout the country who are intent on making the USA once again a pioneer in manufacturing, innovation, and sustainability.
2014 Topics include:
- Technology and innovation
- How to create a sustainable supply chain
- The future of menswear
- Natural dyeing: where are we now?
- Working with a production partner to create a mutually beneficial partnership
- Retail and e-commerce: what buyers and customers are looking for
- Digitally printed textiles: what is it and how do I do it?
Friday's events will be at Cobblestone Hall, 215 Wolfe St, Raleigh, NC 27601.
Saturday's events will all take place in the warehouse district of downtown Raleigh. The sessions will be divided between HQ Raleigh, 310 S. Harrington St. and the lower level of Hagersmith Design, approximately 305 W. Martin St. The networking session will be at Crankarm Brewing.